Wednesday, November 29, 2006

24 Hours

Oye, listen! AIDS is a killer!
Unce, tice...fee tines a mady...
When you're having a seizure and the feeling can't be beat...call USA Seizure!
I...had...the time of my life...and I owe it all to you...
Because knowing is half the battle!
Oh Screech!
Whoa!
Hi girls! Uncle Joey!
Lumbergh...fucked her.
Sephardic Jew...a dark complexion...
Hey Champ!
C'mon kiddo!
Smidge! Hey Smidge!
Tyke!
Chill Boss Avenue
Yo bref be kickin' like chicken
Lick this pen tip and get retarded
Pencil war! I got dibs on the Empire!
Accept Jesus into your life
C'mon!
Shut up! You, shut up!
Hellish Nations of Israel
Oh come all ye faithful
O come o come Emmanuel...that ransom captive Israel...that...
Lasagna in the highest
Garfield the movie
Terminator
Get to tha choppah!
Consididididadivorce!
Travolta's wifey
Sci-tis are everywhere
No apostrophe when denoting plural
Mr. P...you so crazy...can I get a tissue?
Let me get a pen.
Burning the flesh with hot ink
Stapler missiles
Armpit stains and island accents
B.O. issues
HBO
Jinkooyeh!
The ghetto
Auschwitz
College
Grass
Hartefeld
Money
Life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home